Thursday, November 10, 2011

Studios Magazine

Studios Magazine feature
Studios Mag by Interweave
Studio
My cozy studio is featured in a five page article written by the lovely Linda Blinn
in the Studios, Winter 2011 magazine published by Interweave.
I pre-ordered & downloaded a digital issue for my iPad
because I was too impatient to wait for my printed issue.
All the other gorgeous studios featured in the magazine are so inspiring!
I just love peeking into the spaces where people create.
Thanks Linda for such a beautiful article! I'm very honored.
*These are some photos that didn't make it into the magazine.
I took them before I brought in the big shelving unit
into the studio
and rearranged a bit.
I'm always rearranging!
But it pretty much looks like that right now...only way messier ;)